3 Days 2 Nights Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- 1st day : Marrakech-Ouarzazate- Dadas gorges
- 2nd day : Dades Gorgas-Merzouga
- 3rd day :Merzouga-Marrakech
What You Can Expect :
- 3-day tour to Merzouga from Marrakech
- Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with a guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Ben Haddou and the Drâa Valley
- Visit the ancient settlement of Ouarzazate
- Cross the dunes of the Merzouga Desert on camel back and enjoy a spectacular desert sunset
- Discover Sagro mountains across the villages of Risani, Alnif, Tazarin
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel.
- Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle
- English, Spanish and french. speaking driver / guide
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Sahara desert
- bottled water
Not Included :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
3 Days - 2 Nights
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dadas gorges
Morning departure at 8 am from Marrakech to cross the Atlas high. After the Tizi-Tichka Pass (2260m), leave the main road and cross a side road to Aït Ben Haddou (the most famous of the Kasbah in Morocco and UNESCO World Heritage site, also known as the backdrop for many Hollywood movies) . The last road is Ouarzazate and the ouasis of Skoura, where many of the old Kasbah, some unfortunately in ruins, stand among palm trees. From here, the road passes through Kalaa Maghouna, the Valley of the Roses and the A-Kasbah road. You can stop at the Dadas frogs at the hotel there for dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 : Dades Gorgas - Merzouga
After breakfast, there is a time to walk by the Dades Boumalen valley before continuing by 4 × 4 to Tudra Gorgas on a walk and lunch. In the afternoon, our trip along the Ziz Valley and the Tavilalet Valley continues to the sand dunes of Merzouga for an hour riding the camel to reach the sand dunes of Erge Chebbi (250m). From the top of the sunset dunes is spectacular. Here, in the sand dunes, we will have dinner and spend the night in the traditional Bedouin tent at the foot of the dunes.
Day 3 : Merzouga - Marrakech
If you wake up early enough, you can see the sunrise scene. Returning to the hotel to get a shower on the back of the camel, after breakfast drive to the east to Ouarzazate and Marrakech takes us along the Sagro mountains across the villages of Risani, Anive, Tazarin (appeared in the movie ‘Babel’) and the piercing to break. To Draa valley and Ouarzazate where we stop for lunch.In the afternoon, we cross the high Atlas again to reach Marrakech at the end of the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Departure time : 07:30 AM, 08:00 AM, 08:30 AM, 09:00 AM, 09:30 AM Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Duration : 3 Days
- Return details : In your hotel or in the airport.